Uscita la release E3 del 22/05/2015 del firmware per l’ICOM 5100
Questi il link per il download dal sito ufficiale:
versione E3 del firmware per ICOM 5100
Questo il link per il download del “cloning software” revisione 1.20 per la gestione dell’apparato:
release 1.20 del Cloning Software
Infine, il download per il driver USB <-> Seriale per il collegamento al PC:
Queste le “aggiunte” alle funzioni dell’apparato:
- The number of repeater lists, Your Call Sign and GPS memory has been increased.
– Repeater list: from 1200 (30 groups) to 1500 (50 groups)
– Your Call Sign: from 200 to 300
– GPS memory: from 200 to 300
- Auto Dimmer condition settings are added to keep or cancel the function.
– An item is added to allow you to increase or not increase the LCD backlight level when you push the PTT button.
– An item is added to allow you to increase or not increase the LCD backlight level when you receive a DV signal in the DV mode.
- Bluetooth® headset functions are added to select the desired [PTT] and microphone combination when the Bluetooth® headset is used.
– An option is added to transmit audio on the connected microphone by pushing the [PTT] on the Bluetooth® headset.
– An option is added to transmit audio on a Bluetooth® headset by pushing the [PTT] on the connected microphone.
- An option is added in the Tone function to select different tones separately in transmission and reception such as CTCSS, DTCS, tone frequency and code.
- An item is added to change the backlight brightness level according to the time setting.
- An item is added to mute the received audio on the SUB band when transmitting.
- An item is added to continuously display the power source voltage.
- The cooling fan control has been optimized.
- The previously selected Quick Menu screen item is displayed, even if the transceiver is turned OFF and then ON.
- A scan pauses when a short DV signal (Kerchunk) is received during the DV mode scan (Including the DR scan).
- The ID-5100 now displays the changed [TO] and [FROM] data on the DR screen when using the RS-MS1A.